15 February 2011

Inspiring Coral from Seaside Inspired

I just love coral. No home should be without at least one piece of it. I found coral heaven online at Seaside Inspired.  They have the largest selection of coral I have found anywhere. And with many of the pieces featured in Coastal Living magazine, that makes it all the better. When friends come over and compliment my coral pieces, I can brag that it was in Coastal Living magazine.


coral pillow     coral lumbar pillow

I love these pillows. The color is just the perfect accent around the pool. I know they are not outdoor pillows, but I always use regular pillows and get at least 2-3 seasons out of them. I bring them in when I'm not outside lounging.  And as long as they are machine washable, I'm good to go.  The lumbar is just the right size for sun loungers.

ear coral cluster   decorative coral  coral sculpture

These are a great size and variety of coral pieces.


         

Want to add a little ocean blue?  These coral pieces and lamp is something a little different than the normal white.  Each have been in Coastal Living magazine in fact.

I especially appreciate their use of all resin coral, rather than real pieces. But they haven't lost any of the natural texture or look.

And Coastal Living magazine liked that fact too, naming them a fabulous online-only store and said:

"great selection of eco-friendly (i.e. resin) sealife and coral"

So if you're looking for a great selection of coral pieces, pillows, sculptures and lamps, you've found your inspiration at SeasideInspired.com

View their entire coral decor here: http://www.seasideinspired.com/coral_decor.htm



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...