26 April 2011

welcome to the newest viewers of The Coastal View

I wanted to say Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! and welcome the newest viewers of The Coastal View.

Mongram and Embroidery Designs

Beach House Living

A designer obsessed with pretty things, beautiful spaces, interesting places and... handbags 
(a girl after my own heart)


hkm

adventures of living on Tybee Island

Kimberly

Aναστασία Λάλου
 
An eclectic mix of elegance, a touch of whimsy with a sprinkle of fairytale dreams


Thank you for becoming a follower of The Coastal View.

6 comments:

Loveofthesea said...

Nice to see some wonderful blogs on your list!!!

beachvintage.com said...

Thanks for dropping by Beach Vintage, love your blog.

Passionate for White said...

I'm thrilled to have come across your blog and am now a new follower. I look forward to going through your archives.

vintage coastal decor said...

It is very nice post and your work I like it thanks for sharing.

clearance furniture said...

Amazing concept, usually I won't post but your blog is an idea, and has the work behind it.

LexieBoyer said...

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly. coastal homewares

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...